We started this sticker campaign to raise both awareness and funds for non-profits that we believe have the ability to make a difference in our communities. Please consider stepping beyond the initial donation that landed you this little piece of adhesive vinyl.
- The NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund is the premier national legal organization fighting for racial justice through litigation, advocacy, and public education.
- Please also consider donating directly to the Seattle King County NAACP #1136 or join and contribute your time.
- The National Bail Fund Network is national project that works with organizers, advocates, and legal providers across the country that are using, or contemplating using, community bail funds as part of efforts to radically change local bail systems and reduce incarceration.
- Northwest Community Bail Fund (NCBF) provides cash bail for marginalized people charged with crimes who are unable to afford bail and find themselves incarcerated while awaiting routine court appearances in King and Snohomish Counties in Washington State.
- Seattle Black Lives Matter Bail Fund provides funds for the immediate release of people protesting the murders of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and Manuel Ellis (May 2020). Any remaining funds will continue to be used for future bailout efforts as an ongoing community bail fund project.
- Note, the Bail Fund is FULLY FUNDED!Â Consider donating to the Seattle Black Lives Matter Chapter.
- Campaign Zero supports the analysis of policing practices across the country, research to identify effective solutions to end police violence, technical assistance to organizers leading police accountability campaigns and the development of model legislation and advocacy to end police violence nationwide.
- Trans Justice Funding Project is a black community-led funding initiative to support grassroots trans justice groups run by and for trans people.
- LGBTQ+ Freedom Fund is a black-led organization that posts bail for LGBTQ people held in jail or immigrant detention and raises awareness of the epidemic of LGBTQ overincarceration.
- Movement 4 Black Lives was created as a space for Black organizations across the country to debate and discuss the current political conditions, develop shared assessments of what political interventions were necessary in order to achieve key policy, cultural and political wins, convene organizational leadership in order to debate and co-create a shared movement wide strategy.